Which risks do we investigate in our security audit?
Threat analysis and analysis of internal and external risks
Sercurity policy plan - Education - Training
Theft without violence or threat (the most common):
We audit 360 ° of the criminal risks over your entire company, we remedy and provide a participatory integrated action plan.
How does Crime Management prepare a threat analysis?
Crime Management starts where all others stop!
We audit on the basis of management techniques and with experience and practical knowledge of crime.
• Bomb report
• Suspicious letters or packages (bomb or powder letters, toxic products sent by mail)
• Bomb attack or the exploding of vehicles
• Sabotage the electricity supply
• Threat, kidnapping and hostage-taking of personnel or management, kidnapping
• The hijacking of means of transport
Terrorism - Extremism in companies
• Manipulating production (eco-terrorist actions against fast food restaurants as well as against meat processing industries, pharmaceutical, chemical and cosmetic industries, eg genetically modified organisms, animal studies, fur, goose liver)
• The release of hazardous substances
• Objects that contain a suspicious odor or spread smoke
Crime Management draws up a Business Continuity Plan:
The private sector is also a targeted target group for terrorist groups and must take into account a permanent potential terrorist threat.
It must be possible to bridge unexpected situations.
Terrorist attacks can cause significant damage as a result of their actions, which can have far-reaching consequences for the company's survival.
By drawing up a preventive plan, potential damage can be anticipated to safeguard the continuity of the business.